Checkpoint Results 10-14-11
Type of Incident: Sobriety Checkpoint
Incident Location: 100 block Route B, Hallsville, Missouri
Date & Time: 10/14/2011 at 2300 hours to 10/15/2011 at 0300 hours
The Hallsville Police Department with the assistance of the Boone County Sheriff’s Department and the Columbia Police Department conducted the sobriety checkpoint at the 100 block of Route B and starting at 2300 hours and ending at 0300 hours.
During the sobriety checkpoint, the following actions were taken:
– 9 warning for no insurance proof
– 1 arrest for driving while suspended
– 1 arrest for driving while intoxicated – Alcohol
– 1 arrest for driving while intoxicated – Drug
– 1 arrest for possession of u/35 grams marijuana
– 1 arrest for possession of drug paraphernalia
Approximately 131 vehicles were checked during the sobriety checkpoint. The Hallsville Police Department wishes to thank the citizens of Hallsville, Boone County, MO., for their patience and cooperation during the operation.
Release by: Tony Fields, Chief of Police
Date: 10/20/2011 @ 1600 hours